Apex Management Group offers real benefits that assist in making healthcare work for you.
Apex offers affordable solutions that provide a range of preventative and wellness care benefits. Apex has partnered with the PHCS Network to ensure that your health is taken care of when and wherever you need care. Most importantly, all MEC plans comply with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
You’ll find, the suite of Apex MEC plans have added features like TELADOC® a telemedicine feature with access to physicians via phone or video, as well as, the WellDyne RX® prescription discount program.
Apex Management Group works with Regional Care Inc. (RCI), a third-party administrator, in providing these plans.
When an employer chooses Apex MEC Plus Advantage plan, employees receive:
• TELADOC 24/7 (Multilingual)
• 6-Tier Pharmacy Benefits (Welldyne Rx)
• Primary Care Visits (3 per plan year)
• Specialists Visits (3 per plan year)
• Urgent Care Visits (3 per plan year)
• MRI and CT Scan Benefits (max 1 CT or
MRI per plan year)
• X-Ray and Lab Benefits (5 per plan year)
• Guaranteed issue product
• Minimum group size of 4 employees
• No participation requirements
• Employer can contribute 0% - 100% of premium
• COBRA services are included in the premium
• All 1094 & 1095 forms are filled out at no
• If member exceeds 3 primary care, 3 specialists
and/or 3 urgent care visits, member will
receive PHCS network discount
• All Apex MEC's are section 125 - self funded
• ITIN & H-2A qualifies for benefit membership